Commercial Landscape Design in Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Fergus, & Surrounding Areas
Give Your Business a Clean, One-of-a-Kind Appearance with Commercial Landscape Design in Kitchener & Other Build Services.
Does your facility’s exterior look old, tired, and not reflective of your company’s brand? Rebuild your outdoor spaces and your image at the same time.
Are you a professional contractor looking to partner up with an experienced landscape company? Get award-winning design and build experience working with you.
“I was managing a commercial building, and Wright Landscape Services has been a trusted partner with Aberdeen Homes for many years. Dave Wright and his team have provided creative solutions to landscape design obstacles encountered through tricky City Site Plan approval processes. Wright is able to balance the design criteria with cost effective installations. As any good partner would do, Wright anticipates areas of concern and provides timely and appropriate solutions. Wright Landscape Services is able to offer us a portfolio of services that include landscape design, installation and long term maintenance. The relationship we have established with members of the Wright team are invaluable as they allow us to confidently focus on our core business of building homes.”
– Nathan Hallman, President, Aberdeen Homes.
Read more customer testimonials
Make Wright Landscape Services Part of Your Team.
As a building owner, you’re concerned with things like an unsafe walkway or overgrown trees and shrubs. As a general contractor, you need the right sub-contractor to handle specialized jobs, all while watching the bottom line.
Whether your landscaping needs a fresh start – or you need professional guidance to help you get the job done right – commercial landscaping from Wright Landscape Services handles it all.
Whether you’re looking to spruce up an existing commercial property or give it a complete facelift, we’ll develop a design to meet your functional and aesthetic requirements.
- A detailed, collaborative process that involves you as much as you want.
- Thorough site analysis of existing grades, features, and plant material.
- Extensive dedication towards understanding your business – and its landscaping needs.
- Conceptual design and master plan development.
Experienced and skilled builders take the approved design and bring it to life in a professional and responsible manner.
- Implement a building plan which minimizes interference and disruption to your day-to-day business.
- Support staff to help with administrative tasks such as city permitting.
- Detailed timelines with instant communication should anything need to change.
- Accurate quotes with no hidden surprises.
Once the commercial landscape design in Kitchener – or surrounding areas – is complete, keep it beautiful and accessible all year long with regular maintenance.
- Spring and fall property clean-up of leaves, branches, and debris.
- Weekly grass cutting and trimming.
- Parking lot and walkway sweeping.
- Edging, weeding, and mulching.
- Tree and shrub pruning.
- Irrigation services.
Professional Collaboration with General Contractors and Developers.
Are you a general contractor or developer?
Then you know one of your biggest frustrations is sub-contracting to a company, only to discover substandard work they won’t take responsibility for.
You won’t get that with Wright Landscape Services.
Instead, you get a dedicated team of landscape professionals who stand behind their work at each stage of the project.
No issues. No surprises. No headaches. No mistakes. Guaranteed.
Is your business landscaping ready for a change? Already have something in mind and want to take the next step? Looking for ideas and guidance?
SHARE YOUR IDEAS WITH US and receive a FREE quote.