Commercial Landscaping in Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Fergus, & Surrounding Areas
Give Your Business a Clean, One-of-a-Kind Appearance with Commercial Landscape Design & Build Services.
Does your facility’s exterior look old, tired, and not reflective of your company’s brand? Rebuild your outdoor spaces and your image at the same time.
Are you a professional contractor looking to partner up with an experienced landscape company? Get award-winning design and build experience working with you.
“I was managing a commercial building, and they were doing the monthly service which included cutting grass, snow plowing, and things like that. I had no issues with them; I never had to call them with any concerns about the work.”
– Ian O.
Read more customer testimonials
Make Wright Landscape Services Part of Your Team.
As a building owner, you’re concerned with things like an unsafe walkway or overgrown trees and shrubs. As a general contractor, you need the right sub-contractor to handle specialized jobs, all while watching the bottom line.
Whether your landscaping needs a fresh start – or you need professional guidance to help you get the job done right – commercial landscaping from Wright Landscape Services handles it all.
Whether you’re looking to spruce up an existing commercial property or give it a complete facelift, we’ll develop a design to meet your functional and aesthetic requirements.
- A detailed, collaborative process that involves you as much as you want.
- Thorough site analysis of existing grades, features, and plant material.
- Extensive dedication towards understanding your business – and its landscaping needs.
- Conceptual design and master plan development.
Experienced and skilled builders take the approved design and bring it to life in a professional and responsible manner.
- Implement a building plan which minimizes interference and disruption to your day-to-day business.
- Support staff to help with administrative tasks such as city permitting.
- Detailed timelines with instant communication should anything need to change.
- Accurate quotes with no hidden surprises.
Once the commercial landscape design is complete, keep it beautiful and accessible all year long with regular maintenance.
- Spring and fall property clean-up of leaves, branches, and debris.
- Weekly grass cutting and trimming.
- Parking lot and walkway sweeping.
- Edging, weeding, and mulching.
- Tree and shrub pruning.
- Irrigation services.
Professional Collaboration with General Contractors and Developers.
Are you a general contractor or developer?
Then you know one of your biggest frustrations is sub-contracting to a company, only to discover substandard work they won’t take responsibility for.
You won’t get that with Wright Landscape Services.
Instead, you get a dedicated team of landscape professionals who stand behind their work at each stage of the project.
No issues. No surprises. No headaches. No mistakes. Guaranteed.
SHARE YOUR IDEAS WITH US and receive a FREE quote.