Lead Hand/Labourer Landscape Construction
We are looking to add a Lead Hand to our growing team. The Lead Hand will be responsible for managing the day-to-day duties of our field staff and will play a key part in delivering project success.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist site foreman in organizing day-to-day site activities & operations.
- Assist in general labor site instruction.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of landscape materials.
- Client interaction and satisfaction.
- Help keep equipment and truck maintained and organized.
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment.
- Assist with site/project paperwork including LMN Time and accounting for on-site materials used.
- 3-5 years landscape construction experience
- College Diploma, Apprenticeship, CHT or CLT an asset.
- Ability to provide training/instruction to others in the safe operation of equipment regularly used in the landscape field, such as skid steers, chainsaws, and stone saws.
- Excellent knowledge of hard and soft landscape materials.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willingness to teach and learn from others.
This is a full time position providing 40-60 hours of employment per week.
If this position sounds like you, please fill out the form. We are an equal opportunity employer; we thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.