Tri-Axle Dump Truck & Float Driver
We are looking to add a Tri-Axle Dump Truck & Float Driver to our growing team. Reporting to the Vice President of Operations and/or his delegate, this team member will be responsible for the delivery and recovery of equipment, tools and/or supplies to and from the client’s jobsite.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Transport large equipment to construction job sites as needed.
- Transport large material quantities to construction job sites as needed.
- Perform material deliveries as brokered or sub-contracted truck periodically.
- Assist on construction sites as needed, if material deliveries & equipment transportations are completed for the day.
- Complete paperwork and logs tracking deliveries and equipment transports.
- Safe operation of all tools, trucks, and equipment
- Maintain tri-axle and float, as required, in coordination with our Fleet Supervisor.
- AZ or A Restricted with Z endorsement is required.
- College Diploma, Apprenticeship, CHT, University degree in Horticulture or Landscape Technology an asset
- 2+ years’ experience operating a truck and float.
- Ability to operate all equipment and vehicles.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MTO rules and regulations.
This is a full time position providing 40-60 hours of employment per week.
If this position sounds like you, please fill out the form. We are an equal opportunity employer; we thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.