LANDSCAPING JOBS Design Build Production Manager
The basic function of the Design Build Production Manager is to provide effective leadership and direction on specific Wright Landscape work sites. Responsible for the coordination of crew, tools, equipment, communication with clients and crews. They will be tasked with ensuring that customer deadlines are met, projects are efficiently staffed, and checking that safety policies and regulations are being enforced and follow
- Formulate action plans to logically, efficiently, and effectively complete daily work schedules within specified deadlines.
- Check inventories weekly to ensure optimal level is maintained for upcoming projects.
- Ordering materials and tracking incoming orders for upcoming projects.
- Ensure that communication between all members on each project is clear and complete.
- Interact professionally with current and prospective clients & suppliers.
- Hiring, coaching, training and disciplinary duties.
- Assist with on-site orientations with new employees and employees in new positions, which cover all company health and safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Developing work plans with crew leaders for the efficient completion of landscape projects.
- Knowledgeable on the proper use of various tools and equipment, including heavy equipment, chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- Utilize computer programs to complete daily work, and have a command of Microsoft Office and its tools, and the LMN system.
- Order, coordinate with subcontractors as needed per project schedule.
- Supervise and assist in snow operations.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications to delegate/complete work activities.
- Assist with Maintaining and enforcing standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, jobsites, and shop/yard areas.
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and that all crew members follow government and company PPE standards.
- Enforce and work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations at shop/yard and on jobsites.
- Developing division budget for design & build.
- Accountable for budgeted labour, materials, and equipment in each job.
- Organize and chair crew leader meeting each week.
- Authorized for company purchases up to $1000.
- Collaborate with grounds maintenance production supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Fill out the form to apply