Crew Member Maintenance & Snow
We are looking to add a Crew Members to our growing Maintenance & Snow division. Reporting to the Production Manager and/or his delegate, this team member will be responsible for improving the functionality or aesthetic of a client’s property through maintains lawns, gardens, athletic fiends, etc.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist Crew Leader in preparing for day-to-day site activities in both winter and summer months.
- Working as part of a team to complete landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, weed control, trimming, pruning, aeration, spring cleanup, and fall clean up, seasonal plantings and general garden maintenance.
- Completes landscape enhancement projects such as mulch application, plantings, topsoil application and lawn seeding.
- Snow removal in the winter months.
- Operate a variety of tools and equipment, ie. trimmers, hedge trimmers, walker mowers and push mowers.
- Travel to multiple job sites will be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid G license with a clean driving record and experience operating a truck and trailer.
- College Diploma, Apprenticeship, CHT, University degree in Horticulture or Landscape Technology an asset.
- Prior experience an asset.
- Good knowledge of best lawn maintenance & snow clearing practices.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn from others.
- Able to operate or learn to operate equipment such as mowers, blowers and weed trimmers, walk behind salters, walkway clearing units, etc.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Detail oriented.
- Time management.
This is a full time position providing 40-60 hours of employment per week.
If this position sounds like you, please fill out the form. We are an equal opportunity employer; we thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.