Crew Member Landscape Construction
We are looking to add a Crew Members to our growing Design Build department. Crew Members will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of our Construction teams through the building and constructing of various residential and/or commercial projects across the Waterloo Region.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist site foreman and/or lead hand in preparing for day-to-day site activities.
- Assist in general labor site instruction.
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant material, hard material, and landscape practices.
- Help keep equipment and truck maintained and organized.
- Operating small construction equipment ie; skid steers and mini excavators.
- Snow clearing operations in winter.
- 2-3 years landscape construction experience
- College Diploma, Apprenticeship, CHT or CLT an asset.
- Knowledge of hard and soft landscape materials.
- Valid G license with a clean driving record and experience operating a truck and trailer.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn from others.
- Able to operate or learn to operate equipment.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Detail oriented.
- Time management.
This is a full time position providing 40-60 hours of employment per week.
If this position sounds like you, please fill out the form. We are an equal opportunity employer; we thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.