The sun is shining. The temperature’s nice and warm. It’s a perfect summer.
1. There’s less demand for it
Many residential homeowners have gone away for the summer.
For those who’ve stayed home, they have first crack at booking the services they want at a schedule which works for them.
Think about it:
- How easy and convenient would it be to have a grass cutting crew tidy up your lawn every Friday, just in time for you to enjoy it each weekend?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have your fall gardens and planting displays set up before the kids go back to school and maintained throughout the season?
- Imagine getting an early jump on fall lawn care (such as aeration, fertilizing, weeding, etc.) and not worrying about whether a landscape company can “fit you in.”
You have specific fall landscaping plans. So does everyone else.
But because you’re here, you’re able to make sure your needs get met first.
2. You’ll enjoy next spring & summer even more
Have a landscape design and build project in mind?
Booking it for the upcoming fall ensures a few things:
- It’ll get done before winter hits (making it easier to schedule your snow removal service)
- More time can be spent working on it (you won’t feel like it’s rushed)
- You’ll enjoy it all next year (while other people are scrambling and planning)
- There’ll be fewer work delays (fall weather is a bit more predictable than spring weather)
3. Less stress on new plantings
When you book your fall landscaping now, you’ll be giving any new lawn or flower plantings a better chance of survival.
If you wait too long to book, your landscaping company may not get to you until the end of autumn when winter is just around the corner.
By that time, it could be too cold for fresh topsoil to be put down or for plants or sod to take root.
What’s even worse is that you may not even notice the results of delaying your fall landscaping until next spring rolls around.
The best way to avoid that altogether is by getting a head-start on your fall landscaping projects.
Although not guaranteed, there’s always a chance that pricing on certain products (like individual stones for retaining walls) could go down.
Conversely, there’s a chance they’ll go up too.
Scheduling your fall design and build landscaping project now gives you the opportunity to “lock in” prices. That type of certainty goes a long way towards planning and budgeting.
In the past, there have been instances of product or service prices going up mobdro due to good ol’ supply & demand.
Booking your fall landscaping now can help you get great pricing because both supply (lots of it) and demand (not so much of it) will be in your favour.
5. Peace of mind
Once fall rolls around, you’ll be busy with things like:
- Back-to-school routines
- Going back to work (if you took time off in the summer)
- Family holidays (such as Thanksgiving)
- Sports and other extracurricular activities
The last thing you want to worry about is either scheduling your fall landscaping or taking care of it yourself.
Booking your fall landscaping now takes it off your plate. You’ll have time and energy to focus on other, more important things.
And you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing your landscaping is all taken care of.
What are you waiting for? Book your fall landscaping now.
It simply makes too much sense to book your fall landscaping projects with us right now:
- Less people looking for services
- Saves you time next year
- Easier on your plants
- Potential pricing benefits
- Peace of mind